Friday 10 October 2014

. . . history

. . . who knows where these schemes start . . . this trip has been brewing for a while . . . over three years ago, I had the idea to declutter my mind and my stuff . . . the mind is a tricky one and likes to be busy . . . mindful meditation and plenty of walking over the fells helped and continues to do so . . . as for the stuff, the thought was to only have what would fit into a rucksack . . . and at the time the rucksack was quite big, with a baby day bag which zipped onto it . . .however, whatever is in the rucksack has to be carried and plenty of walking is likely . . . so I have reverted to my old and smaller one . . . three t-shirts, three pairs of boxers. three pairs of socks, spare trousers, waterproofs, spare shoes, sleeping bag, washbag, towel, survival bag . . . and the tablet for blogging of course . . . the rest, which is not that much, is going or gone . . . and I feel lighter every day . . . developing the art of mitigating gravity, known to Tibetan Lamas, will be one of my practices along the road . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment