Monday 13 October 2014

tools ...

Being a 21st century journey, there are contemporary tools available ... and whilst I am trusting the benevolent universe I am also equipped with a tablet and looking forward to trying out lift share site blablacar .... accommodation site couchsurfing .... longer stays with work for bed and board at helpx ... all part of the sharing economy ...

... and unlike hard core travellers, I have some money for food, the occasional train, maybe a bed for the night ... this is thanks to an amazing system I seem to have paid into almost incidentally whilst driving buses in London (this was a cover for my revolutionary activities) as well as working on play-buses in Gateshead ... it's called "pension" and over £350 a month arrives in my bank account whether I work or not ...

.... as for method, there is no plan ... just one step at a time and leaving all options open. . . with plenty of time and space for reflection to allow the journey to reveal itself . . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment