Monday 13 October 2014

structure . . .

. . . structure of the blog . . . grammarians may have noticed my unusual punctuation . . . which I favour, since it somehow flows better without.full.stops.  life has no full stops . . . just flow with pauses . . . even at death perhaps . . . however, I do prefer to spell words correctly (English version, despite the encroachment of U.S. versions along with their expressions and cultural values) and have a slight obsession with apostrophes . . . feel free, dear reader, to pick me up on any errors you spot . . . and if I use the word "awesome", rest assured it will be describing something quite spectacular . . . well, that should trigger some American readers ( yes, Google knows where you are folks) . . . to reassure liberal friends, I do know plenty of fine Americans . . . and plenty of shallow Brits too . . . and will be reporting back on national stereotypes as I go along . . .

structure of the journey . . . is to be as free as it can be . . . without limit of time . . . without detailed plan . . . mostly one step at a time, leaving options open . . . a wonderful wander, though not always walking . . . and maybe not arriving at Rio Dao or even Portugal . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment