Thursday 27 November 2014

more on enough . . .

. . . just to re-assure readers who can subtract 12 from 30 and know their Dickens . . . there is a cushion . . . some savings . . . for the past year or so this has been around £1k . . . for the journey it is around £2k . . . which translates more or less into €2k once the bank charges its fee for using the cash machines . . . then there is Helpx . . . a month's bed and board in exchange for work puts the pension straight into the savings . . . and now that I am a writer, Google (don't be evil) allows me to monetise the blog . . . they put advertisements into my posts and pay me every time someone clicks onto the site . . . the advertiser pays them twice what Google pays me, so everyone's a winner . . . hopefully lovely ads from tourism authorities in Aragon, Navarra and so on . . . let's see . . . I will let you know when to start some extra clicking . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment