Tuesday 18 November 2014

supplement . . .

. . . as I go, I am aware of the blessings and good wishes for the trip . . . it has been clear that lots of people really get the point, or the pointlessness . . . two of the drivers who picked me up today knew of Krishnamurti and his message of embracing the unknown with an open heart . . .

. . . arriving in St Martory, I found the tourist information, checked the opening hours: 14.30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday . . . realised I had no idea what day it was . . . which I took as a very good sign . . .

When I arrived at Les Charlets a few days ago, Cat explained the facilities: dry compost toilet . . . piss where you like, especially on the compost, just not in the toilet . . . fifty plus years ago we had a similar arrangement at home . . . nothing wasted . . . great vegetables . . .

. . . if any permaculture friends fancy a trip over, you can find her on Helpx . . . Catherine Harrison . . . though best leave it until spring . . . and if anyone is really keen, she may be open to developing a co-operative ownership structure to take her vision forward . . .

. . . it seems Lourdes is more or less en route . . . wondered about calling in to see about my teeth . . . I am missing three at the front and have been trying to grow some more . . . lost three sets of dentures and gave up with them . . . an exercise in ego depletion . . . it really doesn't bother me and I don't have the resources for implants anyway . . . seems rather disrespectful to trouble them at Lourdes though . . . they have folks really suffering there . . . maybe give it a miss . . . keep working growing the new ones . . . that and the light walking . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment